Monday, April 21, 2008

Homemaker fever...

Now I understand why some of my friends choose to be a homemaker after having their babies.

One of my ex-colleague gave up her job as creative director after extended her maternity leaves again and again. She finally gave up the job because she can’t leave her baby for one second!

Yes, baby has a strong attraction that pulls us back from job to home.

I truly envy those who can leave the workplace and stay home with baby, I believe it will be a tough decision but it is for the best of baby.

I can’t do that since we need double income to support the family. Never in my life I want to be a housewife so much ~ until my baby is born!!!

Anyway, I don't think I can become a housewife in short future... sigh...

2 comments:

  1. When you become a home maker, swear you can't wait to go back to work again !
    I am job fever now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I agree :p

    But when child(ren) starts going to school, I hope I can stay home to spend more time with her(them!?).

    Anyway, can't really plan too far...

    ReplyDelete