Thursday, March 20, 2008

my future path...

I never think about FUTURE… is true, even though I look like a rational & sensible person, but I never have a long term planning like others.

When I finished high school, I thought I will be a teacher or account or bank officer... something normal girl will be… but then my friend suggested we go for mass comm. I felt OK, not bad… so I go for it!

After college, I went to the press for few years. When the timing was there, I further studies & then I left the media industry.

Lucky enough for mee that I got a job recommended by an ex-superior that we are not really that close at the time.

Then, things changed again as time goes by, I joint the media after 3 years but in different department - it was not in my plan… but it just happened.

Leaving the media again – unwillingly – was not my plan as well. (Actually, I don't have a plan!)

Now, I have to decide to continue my exploration in current company, or quit here for a bigger challenge or obstacle that I can’t foresee.

Leave or stay… anyone to decide for mee!? (but I may not listen… :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment