Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Good News Comes Later...

This morning I received a good news… after 1 month+ I went for a job interview – Congratulations! You got the job!

I applied for a job in a fund investment company 2 months ago, when I thought there is no hope after 1 month I submit the application, the company called mee for interview. I met their deputy manager & HR rep during the 1st interview and to my surprise, they called mee on the same day to arrange for 2nd interview.

However, I think the 2nd interview did not go well as the manager did showed her unconfident to mee. When I think it is hopeless, their HR rep called mee after 2 weeks, saying that they are "processing" my application.

The process took another 2 weeks, they wanted to see my previous pay-slip as an act of verification, and they even called both my referees to check on my personality & past working performance…

This is the very 1st time my referees got calls from my “potential employer”, thanks to my ex-colleagues / friends who give mee credits.

Anyway, the good news came in later as I already start my new job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment