Wednesday, December 03, 2008

ANOTHER Job interview

After being disappointed in October -- I failed in a job interview, I got myself another interview today. The company is located in the busiest city area, Jalan Sultan Ismail and whether I am getting the job or not, I have to pay RM 9.50!!! Why the parking fees in KL is so expensive!!!

Since I quit my job in Mid September… (actually, it was not long ago) I started to feel the financial pressure within the family, especially when my freelance work is not rewarding as I expected.

Financial independent is very important, for all women, married or single. A stable income, regardless the amount, to mee is equivalent to my dignity and pride. I can’t imagine the future life IF I am fully depending on my husband, even for a penny to spend on.

Get back to the workplace for money, is also for getting back my dignity (although I still have it now…)

Anyway, go back to work in January 2009 is my initial plan when I quit the job… but I didn’t expect the financial crisis which affected my job hunting now.

Yes, I have to belief that is a 10-year cycle where economic will goes down every 10 years. I still remember when I graduated in year 1998, most of my coursemates were struggling to get a good job… so, this is happening to me again in 2008!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just received a call from the company, inviting mee for 2nd interview! Hopefully my chance to get the job is high!

    This round, I should consider public transport, the monorail...

    ReplyDelete