Thursday, October 04, 2007

Is my luck here yet?

I start to search for a new job a couple months ago, yes, again!

Some friends start to ask mee, why u keep on changing jobs?

Actually, i think i'm not a typical job-hopper, i stay on atleast 2 years for my previous jobs... My 1st job as a reporter last for 4 yrs, then the 2nd job i spent 2 years as Communications exec...

Here comes the reason why people think i'm moving very fast from 1 company to the other...

After i resigned from the Exhibition organizing company, which is my 2nd job, i joint a PR firm in Ampang as PR Exec but i left after 4 months.

From there i joint a Haircare & Slimming Company, not being a beauty consultant for sure! haha... instead i'm the copywriter. However, this time i only managed to stick around for 1 & 1/2 months (if i'm not mistaken)...

Then, i moved to another newspaper agency... back to my initial ground but worked as Corporate Communications Exec... i'm glad i stayed for 3 years plus before i got fed up with the management!!!

My friends beginning to ask "why u changed company again!?", after i disseminated the 2nd email, informed them i'm with a new company using new company email address...

One thing i must clarify here is, i've never intended to confuse all of u, my friends. My intention is to make sure u all can keep in touch with mee, so i keep u all posted when i'm making a move. Believe mee that i never thought that i'm going to move from 1 company to another so fast as well.

But i think at last i still made u all dizzy with many many NEW email addresses :) ...

So this time, i keep a low profile as i don't know how long i will be with this comapny... so sad...

Everytime i move to other company, i wanted to stay as long as possible... but the reality will never turn out to be the same as what we wanted.

Hopefully, my luck will be here soon... so i can escape from this office.

No comments:

Post a Comment