Thursday, October 11, 2007

evaluation... assessment... 'o'

Now I only know, there is weirdo in the world, they hiding somewhere & come out 2gether when their time has come.

I’m lucky (!?) because in my life time, I met 2 weirdoes at my workplace, in the same time!

When I was offered this job to join this Insurance Company, I feel so grateful & blessing, I thought my tough time has past…

My direct superior is a good boss, she taught me a lot and I appreciate that very much.

But, the management hired a Senior Manger to oversee the department and he is a jerk!

Then, here comes the “best friend” of the SM to join the department as Marcom Manager, which the job description is overlapping with my manager.

The couple is very alike in the sense that they both like to threaten their staff by using phrases i.e. I’m you boss, I will do your assessment; you will be evaluated.

I never met any boss(es) will threatened mee like that... this made mee sick & i can't wait to leave the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment