Friday, October 19, 2007

面具

我明白,面具是每個人在社會工作時的必需品。

我明白,面具是保護自己吃飯的工具。

我明白,人與人之間,不可能澄明透徹。

My co-worker is a truly survivor in the corporate world, she is very good in exaggerating her workload and highlights her contribution.

Yes, I’m working for over 10 years since I’d graduate from college… hey, I’m not old… but I’ve not learnt the essence to build those “out spoken”, “kind & helpful” and “pro-active” images, even though the truth is another story.

I’m committed to my job, but, in a big corporation, you will not be spotted if you are working hard enough but too low profile, because big boss only sees people who talks in front of him.

So, why do you still hiding behind the scene?

Oh, because the front is FULL!!!

1 comment:

  1. 面具,就是假的意义在其中。
    佛祖说,见相非相既见如来!
    http://dharma-tan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete