Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May eternity peace be with you...

My ex-boss passed away last Sunday, aged 59 years old.

I worked for his company 7 years ago (I can’t believe that was so long ago, time flies…). Working with him was a great experience and the 2 years tenure changed my career life forever.

Even though I am not be the perfect staff for his company, but he gave me opportunities to improve myself and to explore other possibilities. And at some point, he recognized my ability which I appreciate this very much (forever).

There were sometimes, I did wish that I never left his company. Regret!? Not really. Just a wild thought. It was a remarkable 2-year, even though it didn’t end well (caused by a eccentric, dictatorial and narrow-minded woman!)

Thank you Mr. Chan. You were the best boss!


No comments:

Post a Comment