Friday, November 07, 2008

i have a friend...

I have a friend for long long time, I never truly understand his thoughts, yes, is a HE!

We never lost contact all these years, but I never call him. Kind of weird situation, right!? He will call or sms me once awhile and normally when he called, he is in some situations would like to have my opinion.

We were “good friend” during high school, he used to say I’m his “紅顏知己” and I always doubt about it...

I don’t like this kind of friendship at all... is weird... he never open up to me and I will not do so as well. Actually I felt betray by him long long time ago and I can’t find the true friendship between us. I don’t know how I should position myself in this friendship...

SH used to tease me about our “friendship” and whenever I wanted to clarify myself, he will just smiled at me... to him, I’m trying to hide or delete the pass, but the fact is -- nothing ever happened!!!

The pass was just misunderstanding and mistake...

We were both married now and he still the same guy, he thought I’m his good friend but he didn’t invite me for his wedding dinner while other schoolmates were invited. I wonder why i'm not invite if i'm GOOD FRIEND? He will called once awhile to ask for advice and recently called for his sales approach... sigh...

The thing I hate is -- he used to start his sms or email by: Hi Fren…

3 comments:

  1. Who, the person that been calling (I guess for sales related issue) and whom I missed all the calls? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No a very important person!!!

    I believe u received sms from HIM some time ago... he asked ur no. from mee. So, remember who? hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya lor him lor. I received calls also when I was in Nanjing last August, but I ignored the calls, very expensive leh roaming, LOL.

    ReplyDelete