Monday, August 04, 2008

missing u...

I miss my baby so much… since I left Kuala Sepetang at 9.45pm last night…

Since my mom is not able to look after my baby for short period and we are unable to find a reliable babysitter in hurry (my baby won’t get used to strangers... ... or I don’t trust stranger as well…), we decided to send baby to my elder sister.

Everything is happened so quickly & we made the decision in just a few minutes. Even though we have thought about the “contingency plan”, but the situation still in a mess when we preparing baby’s stuff to bring over to my sister’s house… WHY DON’T PREPARE EARLIER!!!

Well, life is full of changes, even we try to plan our life & our future path, but it doesn’t always goes as we planned!

I was worried for my baby who far away from home, finally I called my sister just a moment ago, baby is just fine!

She adapts to the environment and is watching TV while eating cookies! (Oh, she doesn’t even miss mee… ... relief…)

No comments:

Post a Comment