Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NCS v.s. NSC

Sometimes things happened out of our plan.

I'm suppose to work on an annual huge function in the company called NSC, but in the same time, I need to send my mom to NCS... however, things were running smooth at the end.

Today was the NSC event, basically my assignment was pretty much simple... can do without using my brain... but, I am terribly tired!!!

i can't feel my feets now, after walking / standing all day long, not to mentioned the high heels... :(

Tomorrow is another day, the company having AAN which is a dinner cum awards presentation night.

It was too late for mee when I figured out my closet is short of GOWN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally, the event was over. So tired after that night and i fall asleep in just a second after i cleaned up my makeup.

    Only thing i can't took it was those songs that kept on praising the BIG BOSS...

    ReplyDelete