Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A frustrating day…

I’m very frustrating today.

I brought my mom for mammogram today. First we went to clinic under NCA, we spent 2 hours there, doing physical breast check, mammogram & ultrasound.

After all the examinations, the doctor told mee the lump seems to be “cancerless” BUT we still have to proceed with biopsy for more accurate result.

Then he recommended us to go to GH which is just few blocks away. To our surprise, 1st visit at NCS is FOC!!! Not bad huh!? For the next visit, it costs about RM 130 to RM 180, depends on the services you opt for.

So we go to GH and not to mention that I round and round for more than 20 minutes for a car park. At the end, I failed to find any so I just parked at the roadside with worry my car will get summon… what to do!? Car parks are full with staff’s vehicles!!!

I think this is the beginning of my bad day.

From about 12.30 noon… we waited until 3pm… NO, not waiting to see the doctor. We were waiting for an APPOINTMENT.

To get medical consultation services at GH, we need to go there 1 day for making appointment. Then go another day to see the doctor. Appointment can be on the next day, next week or even next month...

When I saw other people came around our time left the lobby, I felt weird and start wondering. I asked the nurse few times but she kept saying “Belum lagi… Doctor tengah baca… ”

Finally, I figured out that the name of patient in the letter from NCS was wrong!!! The nurse told me I must get a letter before getting any appointment!!! I was very up set, pissed off by the mistake.

However, we got an appointment at last but I still need to go back to NCS for a new letter.

The F.A.T lady at NCS not even said she sorry about the mistake... she just said: Oh, too many patient, confuse-lah...

i am speechless but my heart @#$%&*!

No comments:

Post a Comment