Thursday, February 14, 2008

bad character!?

I went for a job interview today.

Quite excited before i went since it is a 2nd interview, the chance to get hired is higher, i guess...

After introduce myself, talked about my working experience... bla bla blaa.... The interviewer asked me, "what do you see yourself in 3 -5 years time?"

This is a FAQ that i heard everytime i go for interview... but till today, i still can't answer it properly. Who has the best answer, please tell mee!

Then she asked mee how well i knew the company? I said, I only got the general information.

Finally, she said, "I'm ok with your working experience, but I have high expectation with my staff... I saw passiveness & unambitious in you... "

"You don't even bother to go to our website to check out about our company!? You should know that this Question will be asked during interview."

She said that I'm passive, unambitious... I said I'm just not so agressive... I do wanted to progress or grow...

(Afterall, I have to agree that I am unambitious, at this moment... but not passive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment