Saturday, May 12, 2007

I’ve been spied!

I never thought that I’m so important until there is someone “spying” on mee.

A guy stabbed my back yesterday… which makes mee want to leave the company ASAP. No, no, I’m not that kind of people that will give up easily, I thought of resign after I went back to work from my confinement.


The company had major reshuffle that both of my superiors resigned, right before I go back to office! I didn’t even have chance to meet them and say goodbye, but I knew that I must go too, because for nowhere, I’m in the middle of the office politic too…

I was “re-designated” by the management before I knew what is happening! Soon after I went back to office, in less than 3 days, I received a memo about my transfer.

It was without my prior knowledge and without my consent… yes, you may say that management needs not to get consent from a staff for the transfer, but, it is the basic respect for a person!

After 2 days of transfer, this guy who gets high paid but did nothing told the deputy GM (yes, General Manager), that I was not report to my new department, which is not true.

I wonder it is necessary to do that!? If the management is waiting for my resign letter, yes, they are getting it, SOON!

I’m very very upset with this kind of rubbish, stabbing other people for nothing. I don’t think he gain anything from this! But I sure he will get one thing, as we believe in karma, he will get what he deserves for this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment